Environmental Reports • September 04, 2015
Upper Harrods Creek Water Quality Monitoring Report
Here is an overview of the report. Click here to download the complete presentation of the water quality report, as prepared by Eco-Tech Consultants, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky.
- Monitoring completed on 5 dates from September 24 –October 23, 2014
- One sample date was a wet-weather event
- Data Collected at all sites on all dates
- Escherichia coli
- Total Nitrogen
- Specific Conductivity
- Total Phosphorus
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Total Suspended Solids
- Dissolved Oxygen above action level at all sites but UH-5 and UH-6.
- E. coli colony concentrations were above action level at all sites except UH-6.
- Specific Conductivity was measured in the high benchmark category at each site.
Please contact us for more information on this report, or to get involved to help improve this watershed.